In connection with the sanitary guidelines currently in force:
1) We would like to remind you that it is obligatory to cover your nose and mouth when visiting the ROMA Musical Theatre. If you do not have your own protective equipment, face masks can be purchased at the theatre box office.
2) At the main entrance, the Audience Services team will check valid tickets with scanners (tickets displayed on mobile phone screens can also be scanned) as well as the compulsory Covid declaration – COMPLETE IT ONLINE 24 hours before the show at the earliest or DOWNLOAD IT AND PRINT IT OUT and hand it to a member of the Audience Services team during the ticket check.
3) We would remind you that it is recommended to keep your distance.
4) The cloakroom is open and you can use it. We will also allow you to take your coat into the auditorium and place it on the seat next to you.
5) The refreshment services are closed.
6) 50% of the seats are available for the audience.
7) The theatre opens its doors to the audience 45 minutes before show time.
8) After the end of the performance, we will ask guests occupying the seats in the balcony boxes and rows 12-25 on the ground floor to leave the auditorium first. Those occupying seats in rows 1-11 on the ground floor will be asked to leave the audience afterwards.
9) The gift shop in the theatre foyer is open. Cashless payment is preferred.
10) We would kindly ask you to follow the guidance from the Audience Services team and that which is contained in our rules and regulations (link).
We would invite you to read the theatre’s rules for people attending artistic events: https://www.teatrroma.pl/zasady-bezpieczenstwa/
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Management of the ROMA Musical Theatre